The entire community is invited to join us as we celebrate back-to-school on August 4.
What to expect:
1. 3rd Grade Bible Presentation during 9:00 a.m. & 11:00 a.m. worship services. If you have a 3rd grader, please email Kristyl Kepley (email@example.com) as soon as possible! We’d love for them to be included!
2. Blessing of the Backpacks during 9:00 a.m. & 11:00 a.m. worship services. Bring your backpacks to bless during the service, AND if you have any extra school supplies to donate to those who need help this time of year, we’ll be doing a school drive as well.
3. A vision-casting meeting for parents & volunteers who be willing to help foster the Children’s Ministry. All parents and volunteers are invited to join us at 10:15 in the Fellowship Hall to meet with our Children’s Ministry Director Kristyl Kepley.
4. A food truck will be waiting to feed us lunch at 12:00!
5. Jump houses & water games on the front lawn for all the kids to enjoy!
6. A vision-acting meeting for all youth parents and volunteers in The Corner (our beautiful, new youth space) with our Youth Ministry Director, Will Goodwin, at 12:30 p.m.
EVERYONE IS INVITED!