Welcome to the Online Giving page of Chamblee First UMC.
You can now make contributions to Chamblee First online using your credit card. As this is a new service of Chamblee First UMC we have created a list with helpful tips below to help make this process easier for you. However, if after reading the list below and trying the service you still have questions please contact the church office.
- By selecting the link below you will be forwarded to the Online Giving Page of Chamblee First UMC.
- This service is offered to you as a part of our My Chamblee portal page.
- You do not have to login to the My Chamblee portal to give. However, if you are a registered user, logging in will give you a more personalize experience and it will make the process quicker.
- You may give online using your Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express cards.
- Once on the page you will be prompted to determine the amount that you would like to give and the fund that you would like to give to.
- Please Note: if you do not specify a fund, your transaction will not go through.
- Currently you may give to Tithes and Offerings – Pledged and Tithes and Offerings – Non Pledged. Both of these funds go into the General Church Fund.
- Also Note: if you have pledged to Chamblee First’s General Fund you will want to select “Tithe and Offering Pledged” so that your gift is credited to your giving statement.
- During the year, there may be other “extra mile giving” items in the list that you can select and give to.
From the Accounting Department:
The members of Chamblee First have always been so generous. In addition to honoring their commitments to the annual budget, time and again, they have responded generously to requests for second and third mile giving for special projects such as our current capital campaign to add music and youth space and to refurbish the sanctuary and pipe organ.
Our members also have the opportunity to participate with their time and talents in the various ministries of the Church. Designated giving in honor or memory of a loved one is very popular.
Every member has on-line access to their pledging and giving records but can always request that a copy be mailed to them at anytime. On-line giving is also available on our website under the My Chamblee tab. In order to set up your account, you must use the e-mail address on file with the Church. If you have problems, please contact Kathy, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Giving statements for tax purposes are mailed in January of each year.
Please feel free to contact either of us at the Church office if we can be of assistance.
Kathy Brannon Becky Craven
Financial Secretary Membership Secretary