The 2023 Chamblee First Angel Tree is dedicated to the Murphy-Harpst Children’s Home, where children and youth are provided a safe, stable place to find hope and healing. Many Murphy-Harpst children have experienced severe trauma. Our Angel Tree gifts help them along their healing journey.
To keep shopping safe and simple, CFUMC has been assigned a specific Wish List and corresponding Amazon shopping link. Follow the steps below to help Christmas wishes come true for the kids of Murphy-Harpst.
Gifts are tax deductible. Let’s try to fulfill every wish on the list this year!
- Click here to browse the ages, names, and humble requests of these children
- Add an item or items to your cart
- Proceed to Checkout and choose, “MHCC Wish List: Chamblee UMC’s Gift Registry Address” as the Shipping Address. Gifts will be delivered directly to the child.
- Within Gift Options, add a personal gift message addressed to the NAME OF THE CHILD for whom you are buying this gift.
- For example, “Hi [child’s name]- Although we have never met, I know you are someone who deserves joy this holiday. I hope you like [the gift]! Merry Christmas, [your name]”
- Gift ordering deadline is Dec 4 to ensure delivery by Dec 8.