You are important to us and your gifts make a difference throughout the world for Christ’s sake. On behalf of the leadership and staff, thank you for giving!
- Click the Online Payments button above to be forwarded to the online giving page.
- You do not have to log in to give.
- If you are a registered user, logging in will make the process quicker.
- You may give online using your Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express cards.
- Once on the page, you will be prompted to determine the amount that you would like to give.
- Important Note: if you do not specify a fund, your transaction will not go through.
- If you have pledged to the General Fund, you should select “Tithe and Offering Pledged” so that your gift is credited to your giving statement.
- Tithes and Offerings Pledged; Tithes and Offerings; and Non-Pledged donations all go into the General Church Fund.
As you and/or your family assess your 2023 giving, we ask that you think Beyond Stewardship and consider both Financial and Physical commitments for the year ahead. This year’s annual giving campaign is much more than a standard pledge card. It is a holistic action plan to help guide and advance a Healthy Faith and a Healthy Church. For more information about the importance of this campaign, see the kickoff letter. Please complete your pledge and action plan ASAP.
Interested in donating altar flowers?
We work with FlowerCraft (https://www.flowercraftatlanta.com/) to provide beautiful arrangements in honor and memory of loved ones. If you would like to recognize someone in this way, then contact the church office to coordinate the date, delivery, and information publication. You will need to work directly with FlowerCraft to purchase the arrangement.