- This happening has passed.
Rise Against Hunger
April 15 @ 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
1. Everyone is required to register for this event in advance.
2. One adult should fill out the registration form and sign the online waiver for each family unit.
3. Count any additional family members attending and enter this number in the “I am bringing ___ of my immediate family members.” box.
4. If an adult is registering for a youth but the adult is not attending:
a. Use the child’s name in the Contact Information section.
b. Enter a zero in the “I am bringing ___ of my immediate family members” box.
Event Details – Friday, April 15
4:30-5:00PM Setup volunteers arrive, Setup & Registration starts
5:00-5:30PM Pizza & drinks for setup & first shift volunteers
6:00PM First shift begins (Volunteers must arrive by 5:45PM)
7:30PM First shift ends, Second shift begins (Volunteers arrive by 7:15PM)
9:00PM Second shift ends, Cleanup begins
9:30PM Cleanup complete
All the normal COVID rules apply. Do not attend if: you have COVID or COVID symptoms, have tested positive in the last 10 days (even if you feel fine), or have been recently exposed to someone known to have COVID. On Sunday, March 6, our church moved to a mask-optional environment. Anyone who has been vaccinated may opt-out from wearing a mask (they can wear one if they wish). Any unvaccinated individuals are asked to wear a mask.
Rise Against Hunger rules require everyone volunteering at the event to wear a hairnet and gloves (which will be provided).
If you have any questions about this event, please email Brad Van Duser at email@example.com.