- This happening has passed.
Smart Lunch/Smart Kid Food Drive
June 27, 2021 @ 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
CFUMC will be gathering food bags for food-insecure families as part of the Smart Lunch/Smart Kid program on June 20th and 27th. Instructions for the bags are below if you’d like to contribute. Please bring only complete bags with no extra or missing items. If you have extra items you would like to contribute, please keep them separate.
- Begin with a REUSABLE GROCERY BAG that is large enough to hold all of the following items
- Add a FAMILY SIZE SALTY SNACK (large bag of pretzels/chips, box of Cheez-its, microwave popcorn, etc.)
- Add NON-PERISHABLE FRUIT (jar of applesauce or 2 cans of fruit – aim for 10+ servings)
- Add a BREAKFAST ITEM (box of breakfast bars, instant oatmeal, or cream of wheat)
- Finally, add ONE of the following options:
OPTION A: jar of peanut butter, 28oz or larger, and jar of grape jelly
OPTION B: 3 large cans (or 6 small cans) of tuna or chicken and a small jar of mayonnaise
OPTION C: 8-10 servings of non-perishable entrees (SpaghettiOs, beef stew, canned ravioli)