As we prepare to return to indoor, in-person worship, we want to hear from you! Please take a minute to complete the following questions to help finalize our planning.
Please know that when we do gather in person, the following rules will be in place.
- Properly worn masks will be required of anyone over two years of age for the entire service, whether vaccinated or not.
- Social distancing will be required.
- Capacity will be limited – those attending will be asked to make a reservation.
- Adherence to entrance and exit flows will be required based on the particular space.
- Access to restrooms will be limited by occupancy rules.
- Access to elevators will be limited by occupancy rules.
- There will be no congregational singing, but there will be special music.